- Loan Amount: $27,300,000
- Loan Term: 3 Years
- LTV: 69%
Bridge Loan For Office
- Loan Type:
- Bridge Loan
- Loan Amount:
- Loan Term:
- 3 Years
- Interest Only
• The borrower was looking for a refinance loan to take out their construction loan.
• The property was undergoing initial lease-up and the borrower was looking for a loan structure that would facilitate the remaining lease-up and stabilization of the property.
• The borrower was looking for a flexible loan structure that included TIs/LCs to help them successfully execute their business plan.
• Money360 provided funds to pay off the construction loan and additional capital for TIs/LCs to stabilize the property.
• The loan structure includes future funding to stabilize the property. It also includes a three-year term with an additional two (2) 12-month extension options.
• The borrower needed a custom-tailored loan structure that would provide the flexibility needed to stabilize and lease up the property.
This loan is secured by 40,463 square-foot office building located in located in Portland, OR.
Cade Vander Broek
Subscribe to Our Newsletter
Stay up to date on the latest CRE news and trends