$23.15 Million | Office
- Loan Amount: $23,150,000
- Loan Term: 36 Months
- LTV: 75%
• Borrower was being pressured by a local bank to move the loan with an imminent maturity.
• Restabilizing property after liquidity crunch. The cash reserves were used for tenant improvements and real estate taxes.
• Flexible loan structure needed to properly execute business plan.
• Money360 was timely in its efforts, flexible in its thinking (especially when it came to re-working TI/LC allowances to meet a changing market), and creative when it came down to putting the Sources & Uses puzzle together to work for the borrower.
• Money360 met face to face with the borrower and broker to inspect the collateral and discuss terms.
Stay up to date on the latest CRE news and trends