- Loan Amount: $14,000,000
- Loan Term: 3 YR
- LTV: 61%
Bridge Loan For Office Property
- Loan Type:
- Bridge Loan
- Loan Amount:
- Loan Term:
- 3 YR
- Interest Only
• The borrower had a maturing loan their previous lender was not willing to extend, which compelled them to find a new lender who would understand their unique circumstances.
• They were facing a decline in occupancy to roughly 50% because a sizable tenant was scheduled to leave at the end of the year.
• The borrower needed capital for CapEx and TI/LC’s to increase occupancy in an effort to stabilize the property.
• Money360 provided a flexible loan structure on a non-stabilized property facing loan maturity. We paid off the existing lender and worked with the borrower to provide the capital needed to stabilize the property.
• Our loan structure provided financing for CapEx and tenant improvements and leasing commissions (TI/LC’s).
• The subject loan was secured by a 1st lien on a 107,932 square foot office building in Troy, MI.
Subscribe to Our Newsletter
Stay up to date on the latest CRE news and trends