$23.15 Million | Office
- Loan Amount: $23,150,000
- Loan Term: 36 Months
- LTV: 75%
• The borrower was facing a loan maturity and needed a flexible loan structure that included additional proceeds for tenant improvements.
• A second lease was signed with an additional tenant, but the borrower needed CapEx funds for parking area improvements, roof replacement, and to pay for lease-up costs. Needed proceeds for TIs for the second tenant. Property improvements CapEx and debt service reserves.
• Parking renovation and 6 months rent abatement. Historically it has been fully occupied.
• Money360 provided a refinance loan on a one story 85,833 SFR&D industrial building in Ann Arbor, MI. The borrower was facing a loan maturing and certainty of execution was very important to the borrower. The borrower felt much better closing with us knowing we would get the deal done.
• We also provided flexible loan structure that paid off their existing lender with additional proceeds for CapEx and tenant improvements.
• Our loan structure enabled the borrower to continue operating and improve their property while they leased up the property.
Stay up to date on the latest CRE news and trends